We are looking for an experienced Sales Director for China. The Sales Director, China (SD-China) has the responsibility in China to implement company global sales strategy and manage all sales activities in China, reaching the sales target set by the company. The SD-China reports to the Head of China.
The objective for the SD-China is to develop and optimize sales channels, to be brand Ambassador to deliver strong brand image and build the deep understanding with partners about Fritz Hansen’s core value, meanwhile adapt to local market to execute sales plan.
• Have deep insight in the market, seek the business opportunities, implement strategy, and execute plan to penetrate the market
• Manage sales channels both contract and retail
• Achieve business targets of sales, gross profit and other KPIs
• Build up and lead strong local sales team
• Manage sales team to achieve team target
• Develop network throughout all channels
• Set sales target and activity plans with sales team according to overall guidelines
• Review sales performance
• Training and coach sales staff to improve overall performance
• Coordinate cross-function activities
• Education background: Bachelor’s degree or above
• Major: Good written and conversational English
• Working experience: Minimum five years relevant experience, especially in furniture industry
• Knowledge: Must have deep knowledge of the market
• Capability: Presentable; Attentive to details, Good interpersonal and presentation skills; Self-driven and result-oriented; Capability to handle multi-tasks, Positive to embrace changes and ad hoc tasks, Work independently with team collaboration spirit, Respect deadline
Fritz Hansen offers:
• The opportunity to become a part of one of the world's absolute high-end furniture brands
• The opportunity to influence the sales strategies
• A modern and professionally managed company with an ambitious growth plan
• A high degree of freedom and space to unleash your full potential
• We reward initiative, determination and that you take responsibility
• We guarantee challenges and development - both personally and professionally
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled colleagues in an informal and dynamic organisation, please submit your application and resume in English.
Questions related to the position, please contact: Head of China, Jenny Pu. Email: JEPU@fritzhansen.com.