FRITZ HANSEN works globally through our subsidiaries, partners, and key architects. The SCO is the frontline contact with our business partners in EMEA and the Fritz Hansen sales force. The SCO acts as the ambassador of Fritz Hansen and therefore has significant responsibility for customer satisfaction.
• Give excellent customer service, via a high information level.
• Close contact with sales managers in the countries. Daily close contact with our Partners.
• Coordinating and being responsible for the order chain from the customer over the supply chain to production, logistics, and shipping – coordinating with colleagues in the departments.
• Key in orders coming in via Partner Portal and e-mail.
• Make sure to be updated on our products, processes, and tools - and either share or give input to improvements where appropriate.
• Be an active part of continuous work with improving our service.
• Ad Hoc: Assisting with special requirements from the different regions and back-up during the holiday for the sales force, if needed. Short term, smaller projects may occur where special involvement is required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience in customer service/sales support.
• A positive attitude with a curious and helpful mindset.
• Solid interest in shipping.
• You speak and write English and Danish fluently and can work with technical terms in both languages.
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365FO & Focal Scope is an advantage.
• A primary user of MS Office.
• Customer-oriented and service-minded.
• Independently working but still with the ability to be a team player.
• Structured and detailed, persistent, and organized.
• Ability to build good relationships with various stakeholders across nationalities and cultures.
• Flexible in terms of assignments and workloads when required.
• Capable of managing many ongoing tasks simultaneously.
• The specialist who can also see the larger picture.
FRITZ HANSEN OFFERS
• The opportunity to become a part of one of the world’s most high-end design brands.
• Flexible working hours and homework possibility.
• Full-time position.
• FH Academy education ongoing (internal product knowledge).
• To be part of a global and well-known company.
• A modern and professionally managed company with a strong strategy and ambition.
• A motivating and inspiring work environment with good and professional colleagues.
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Allerød, surrounded by extraordinary design.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English.
Deadline: We will do interviews on an ongoing basis and hire once we have found the right candidate, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Questions related to the position, please contact: Sales Support Manager, Gitte Reymann on email GIRE@fritzhansen.com.