As our new Area Sales Manager, you will primarily take care of our retail market in The Netherlands. We have a very qualified portfolio of dealers in these markets and aim to grow our business with them.
You will play an important role in reaching our goals by travelling around The Netherlands to support and offer sparring to both our existing, as well as potential new dealers, in the best way possible. You are an energetic soul, eager to provide the best service and create development of turnover. You are self-motivated and will contribute to product placement as well as selling-in.
You will be working out of your home-office, and report to Head of Benelux and South Europe
• Representing our Retail in The Netherlands.
• Selling the entire Fritz Hansen collection of furniture, lighting and accessories.
• Training staff in becoming great brand ambassadors.
• Presenting new products to our dealers.
• Building the brand through new distribution and sales channels.
• Implementing visual merchandising guidelines.
• Developing relations with our partners.
• Delivering sales results in line with or exceeding the annual business plan for the residential channel.
• Working closely with local and HQ based colleagues as required to ensure sales activities and brand initiatives are effectively planned, actioned, monitored, and reported on.
• Reporting monthly progress against set personal objectives and key results.
• Developing and maintaining a proficient level of industry, company and product knowledge to support the delivery of expert consultative service to our customers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Ideally you should be able to demonstrate stealthy progress from your academic and professional background to date, with an affinity for interior/furniture design and/or decorative lighting including at least 3 years sales experience gained from within a residential facing, premium brand/service organization.
• Proficient in using software based enabling tools such as Microsoft Office, CRM.
• Strong oral and written communication skills to add value in customer facing and back-office workflows.
• A solid network in The Netherlands within retail, sales & distribution.
• A team player and outgoing by nature.
• Structured and good at prioritizing.
• Service minded and able to work independently.
FRITZ HANSEN OFFERS
• The opportunity to become a part of one of the world's absolute high-end furniture brands.
• A modern and professionally managed company with an ambitious growth plan.
• Participation in the next phase of our development within a progressive and collaborative design organization, 150-years-young and striving to meet the needs of a discerning customer base for distinctive, innovative, and enduring premium furniture, lighting, and accessories.
• First quartile benefits package including, attractive base salary, performance related annual bonus scheme, workplace pension and 25-days annual holiday.
• We guarantee challenges and development - both personally and professionally.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organisation, please forward your CV to our retained recruitment partner for this assignment no later than March 25.
Please submit your written application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: March 25, 2022
Location: The Netherlands
Questions related to the position, please contact: Paulina Rogowska, email@example.com