The Technical Assistant is working cross-functional in the Product Development team to support the ongoing demand for documentation, certification, and market specified needs across the Lighting, Furniture and Accessories range.
• Handle market specified documentation and development of our Lighting, Furniture and Accessories collection
• Support with product development tasks related to the technical development of our collection
• Collect technical data, material fact sheets and information to ensure our products are documented correctly
• Ensure technical support on products to the sales and marketing organisation
• Mechanical engineering and rebuild of design for marked adaptation of product and packaging items
• Ensure product test, environmental testing and verification to comply with our key markets
KEY RESULT OBJECTIVES
• Support with product development and documentation tasks
• Maintenance of the collection to ensure market alignment
• Maintaining certifications
• You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Product Development, Engineering, Product Documentation or similar
• A strong technical understanding and ability to find "the right solution" and information level on market knowledge to be a sounding board with the PD team in Lighting, Furniture and Accessories
• Operational and detail-oriented
• Strong skills in Inventor, Autodesk and technical documentation
• Knowledge on market specified tests, documentation, and compliance
• Fluent in English and Danish, both written and verbally
• Proactive team player attitude
• Structured and organised in your work processes
• Holistic and process orientated
• Ability to work cross-functional
• Independent, open and positive
• Ability to prioritise tasks and focus
FRITZ HANSEN OFFERS
• To be part of a global and well-known design company
• A friendly and inspiring work environment with professional colleagues
• You will be working out of our beautiful office in Allerød, surrounded by an extraordinary design
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled colleagues in an informal and dynamic organisation, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English.
Mail: JOB@fritzhansen.com. Please indicate "Technical Assistant" in the subject header.
Deadline: September 19, 2021. Workplace: HQ - Allerød, DK.
For questions related to the position, please contact:
Product Development Manager, Jesper Thimes Langballe, email: JETL@fritzhansen.com.