Fritz Hansen is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to further strengthen the residential and professional website in terms of UX based on clearly defined customer jouneys.
In close collaboration with your manager and digital team, as well as remote colleagues across the globe, you will ensure that all campaigns and brand content is set up in a way that is aesthetic, aligned with the objective and converting based on set KPI´s.
We seek candidates with a natural talent and holistic approach to webdesign and digital campaigns, and the technical ability to execute them effectively.
Your key responsibilities include:
- WEBSITE: Content alignment and development for launches and tactical campaigns
- WEBSITE: Activating new content, i.e. articles for The Journal, new professional/ residential projects, additional designer portraits or new collaborations.
- Optimize and develop UX based on defined customer journeys for residential or professional visitors.
- SEO: Optimizing website content for search engines across strategic markets, ensuring that we improve organic rank and grow on all relevant metrics.
- SEM: Help develop and execute the Search Strategy, challenge the agency and maintain growth in paid activation metrics on search engines
- Overall responsible for reaching the ambitious growth KPI in terms of website traffic and engagement.
- Lead or assist various digital projects across different organizational channels
Skills & experience
- Experience from a global organization is considered an advantage (preferably from another luxury brand)
- 3-5 years experience with Content Management/ Webdesign/ UX
- Experience with Sitecore CMS, or equivalent, is a requirement
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with SEO/ SEM (general experience with Google Marketing Platform is considered an advantage)
- Preferably experience with other digital marketing disciplines (i.e. Social Media-, E-mail- or Influencer marketing)
- Strong Project - and Stakeholder Management skills
- Well organized, systematic, detail oriented and committed to meeting deadlines
- Aesthetic eye and creative approach to content creation and activation
- High standards for your areas of responsibility
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High pace, calm mindset and a positive attitude
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
Fritz Hansen offers
- Being part of a global organization and well-known brand
- Beautiful office settings in Allerød
- An informal, social and inspiring work environment with professional and passionate colleagues
The role reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and is based at the Headquarters in Alleroed, north of Copenhagen.
If you would like to join an amazing team and help take the next step in an extraordinary design journey that has lasted for nearly 150 years, please send us your application and CV in English.
E-MAIL: Marcher Markholt A/S, Senior Consultant Jesper Christiansen: email@example.com
DEADLINE: We hope to fill this vacant position as soon as possible, but no later than 01/08/2021.
QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE POSITION, Please contact: Digital Marketing Manager, Stefan Loges, firstname.lastname@example.org