We are looking for a student to assist the People and Culture team for 15-20 hours per week. People and Culture is a small team of 3, which is a global department working with colleagues in Europe, Asia & the USA. This is an opportunity for you to have a study-related placement and insight into how we do things in HR in the design industry.
• Performing operational tasks in connection with the employee lifecycle – from onboarding to exit of our employees.
• Maintaining and updating HR systems and files.
• Participating in various ongoing People and Culture projects and process development.
• Assist in the development of job ads.
• Review and update various HR policies.
• Develop e-learning modules to support the business for our Fritz Hansen Academy.
• Bring an outside-in perspective on the Fritz Hansen intranet.
• Be in charge of updating job descriptions of all Fritz Hansen employees.
• Assist in the development of a new Fritz Hansen employee handbook.
• Assist with the engagement surveys which we conduct 3 times a year.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Enrolled in a HR related Bachelor or Master program (HRM, Psychology etc.), with a minimum of 2 years left of your studies.
• Fluent in English, both written and verbally.
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office – especially PowerPoint.
• It is a plus if you have experience in working with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
• Curious and eager to learn.
• Positive mindset.
• Structured and organized - a good eye for the detail when going through documents.
• Self-motivated and deadline-oriented.
• Able to communicate at all levels in the organization.
• Flexible in terms of assignments and workloads when required.
FRITZ HANSEN OFFERS
• To be part of a global and well-known design company.
• To obtain relevant and valuable insights into how to operate with HR.
• The opportunity to be working with flexible hours for 15-20 hours pr. week.
• A friendly and inspiring work environment with professional colleagues.
• You will be working out of our beautiful office in Allerød, surrounded by an extraordinary design.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English.
Workplace: HQ - Allerød, DK or home-based.
Questions related to the position, please contact: Anders Ladegaard, Global HR Manager via email ALAD@fritzhansen.com
To submit your application, click on “apply now” below.