We are looking for an experienced VM Space Optimizer who will optimize sales through VM visits to existing SIS/stores and handle new store openings in collaboration with our Space Design team and our regional retail sales teams.
As a Space Optimizer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of Fritz Hansen's visual profile in concept- and brand stores, achieving the goals set by the Head of Space Design and implementing the global Visual Merchandising strategy. The position has a close collaboration with the headquarters teams and the local sales teams. You will become a part of a department with six skilled and passionate employees referring to the Head of Space Design.
• Responsible for Fritz Hansen's visual profile in the retail market and implementation of the VM strategy
• Ensure and optimize the quality of Fritz Hansen's in-store presentation
• Optimize the use of the dedicated areas to increase sales
• Implement Fritz Hansen store retail concept to achieve financial as well as operational goals
• Annual activity plan for each retail partner together with a market representative
• Collaboration with the local sales team on optimising in-store areas within products categories and POS, etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience in field visual merchandising
• Understand the importance of in-store communication and activities
• Experienced sales profile
• Experience with Revit (or similar tools) is an advantage
• Experience from a global organization is considered an advantage
• Fluent in English, verbally and written
• A Driver's license is required
• Good communication skills
• Structured, persistent, and well organized
• Focused on the small details that make a substantial difference
• Enjoy working independently and as a part of a team
• Ability to build good relationships with various stakeholders across nationalities and cultures
• Flexible in terms of assignments and workloads when required
FRITZ HANSEN OFFERS
• The opportunity to set new standards in one of the world's absolute high-end furniture brands
• The opportunity to influence the market as well as create notable changes and results
• A modern and professionally managed company with an ambitious vision
• A high degree of freedom and space to unleash your full potential
• We reward initiative determination and that you take responsibility
• We guarantee challenges and development - both personally and professionally
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your portfolio and references.
The position is based at our HQ in Allerød, DK, but requires travelling approximately 100 days per. Year, primarily in Denmark.
Application deadline: November 15, 2021. Interviews will be held on November 22. Start date: Preferably January 1, 2022. The last day of cover is December 31, 2022
For questions related to the position, please contact: Head of Space Design, Martin Wernerfelt, +4560757776 or space optimizer, Amanda Lundgren, +4525190791