The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for carrying out activities which support effective deployment of our sales and marketing resources including:
- Ensure our Farringdon Showroom is maintained to brand standards at all times. Maintain a visitor log, organize bookings for the timely collection and return of loan furniture. This will involve clear communication of instructions to 3PL vendor partners, dealers and potentially end users.
- Assist in organizing and hosting showroom events targeting A&D, key furniture dealer stakeholders as and when we have new product launches or educational/ social campaigns.
- Working closely with local sales colleagues and Head Office Support to facilitate a responsive and accurate turnaround of customer requests for product specific information and quotations. Liaising with colleagues in our Danish Head Office and local service vendors in the UK to manage deadlines for product deliveries and returns.
- Supporting commercial sales colleagues in market analysis and lead generation activities within the Tier 1 corporate office space and other addressable end user segments.
FRITZ HANSEN OFFERS
- Demonstrate an affinity and passion for design, enhanced through further education in a creative specialism and may also have some relevant prior work experience within the high-end interiors sector, ideally London centric.
- A team player with the ability to organize and prioritize key tasks to deliver timely and accurate work.
- Good communication skills to manage in person, computer and telephone-based relations and workflows.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; CRM, Photoshop and rendering software knowledge although not essential would be beneficial.
- Numerically competent.
- Located within manageable communicating distance of our Farringdon showroom.
- Full time salary range £40-45k subject to experience, defined contribution pension scheme, 5 weeks holiday.
- Flexible core hours considered to attract the right candidate, including 4 day week option. ( pro rata salary )
- Ongoing structured training within a progressive design led team striving to be experts in our field.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organisation, please submit your application and resume.
DEADLINE: We are continuously calling candidates in for interviews, so send your application as soon as possible. The last deadline is September 10, 2021. Workplace: Farringdon, London.
QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE POSITION: Please contact David Penn, Head of UK & Ireland at email@example.com