We are looking for a new team member to the Sales Operations team. Sales Operations is a recently developed in-house knowledge centre where we are building best in class insights to support our sales organisation in delivering on our ambitious growth plans. Sales operation covers expertise areas of online and offline distribution development, space planning, sales support, customer service, and sales insights.
The position will have a unique opportunity to engage and learn the business firsthand by updating our agreement framework and defining and building market plans together with the Sales Operation team and local market sales teams. The role will further focus on developing new tools and training material to support our regional sales teams.
• Support Head of Distribution Development in updating our agreement framework in selected markets
o Driving country analysis in markets
o Develop financial insights for yearly follow-up on regulations of terms
• Support development of market plans by developing analysis, creating templates and attending workshops with markets
• Co-development of financial reporting tools for sales representatives in the markets
• Drive the development of online training material for tools developed in Sales Operations aimed towards sales representatives in the markets
• Support yearly budget process in sales and develop input sheets
• Ad hoc updates of master data
• Ad hoc analysis to improve Sales Operations delivery of insights to the sales organisation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• M.Sc. degree within business or economics
• Analytical mindset
• 0-2 years experience from a commercial department would be preferable (potentially as student assistance)
• Strong knowledge of Excel
• Power BI would be an advantage
• Experience in PowerPoint
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Can-do mentality
• Structured, persistent and organised
• Good communication skills
• Enjoy working independently, but still with a focus on the results we create as a team
• Focused on the small details that make a substantial difference
• Ability to build good relationships with various stakeholders across nationalities and cultures
• Flexible in terms of assignments and workloads when required
FRITZ HANSEN OFFERS
• The opportunity to become a part of one of the world's absolute high-end furniture brands
• The opportunity to influence the distribution strategies, reporting structures and
• A modern and professionally managed company with an ambitious growth plan
• A high degree of freedom and space to unleash your full potential
• We reward initiative, determination and that you take responsibility
• We guarantee challenges and development - both personally and professionally
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organisation, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English.
Workplace: HQ - Allerød, DK. Approx. 10-20 estimated travel days per. year
Application deadline: November 15, 2021. Interviews will be held on Nov. 18th and 19th. Start date: Preferably January 1, 2022.
For questions related to the position, please contact Martin Wernerfelt at +4560757776, Head of Distribution Development.